viernes, 30 de septiembre de 2011

PAISES DEL MUNDO LIBRE

PUBLICADO PARA HOY 1 DE OCTUBRE


Bangalore es la capital del estado indio meridional de Karnataka.

=========================

Future Cities of India-Part 1 of 2



Uploaded by werewolfvsvamp on Jun 23, 2011

Click the following link (or my ID) to visit my channel for more exciting news and latest information around the globe: http://www.youtube.com/user/werewolfvsvamp

Make sure to check Playlist which contains videos with full of knowledge.

If you really like my videos/channel and would like to share it with others, I recommend you to add it to your FAVOURITE instead of downloading it.

Also, it is also recommendable for those who would like to add me as a friend that they subscribe me instead of adding as a friend because after subscribing you will get current information of my channel.



POR: YOUTUBE Y IMAGENES GOOGLE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario